On Mar 17, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Rory Molinari wrote:

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Corin Royal Drummond wrote:
Many have voiced the same complaint. I understand that Hans and every one are occupied with building MKIV (aka LuaTeX), and that documentation is not their highest priority. There's the wiki, the wonderfully active mailing list, and what used to be decent docs from 2001/2002 timeframe. But yes, it's a steep hill to climb, made worth it only by the relative
awesomeness of ConTeXt.
You missed the reference manual rewrite effort (which is now in
remission mostly because of an extremely depressing lack of user
feedback).
 http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page#Documentation

Hi Taco,

I'm sorry that I haven't given much feedback on the documentation project. I got through the Typography chapter, but then was so confounded by the Fonts chapter that I didn't feel able to give comments. I will make another attempt.

Cheers,
Rory

Hi, I'd like to second what Rory said. I was delighted by my first reading of the typography chapter, and had not seen the font chapter until you posted the link above, Taco. I'm also sorry not to have chimed in before.

Dave