On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:07 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

On Mar 24, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

Sorry, I updated the binaries, but compiled on 10.5 Intel; that's
probably the problem.  Can anyone compile OS X PPC binaries natively?
Thomas?

        Arthur
Hi,

I was just updating the binaries when the server at contextgarden went belly-up; my computer couldn't finish uploading, so I guess I'll have to redo everything, and now the garden is down )-:.

Thomas

If I interpret the messages from the build script correctly, my computer managed to upload all binaries before the server died this afternoon:

>> pdftex SVN #534 is at the latest version already

>> xetex SVN #820 is at the latest version already

>> luatex beta-0.36.0 is at the latest version already

>> metapost 1.102 is at the latest version already

Arthur, will these new binaries be propagated automatically to the minimals, or is manual intervention required? Hraban, can you test these new binaries?

Thomas