On Mar 24, 2009, at 10:43 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

This means that your version of LuaTeX is not any newer than the one
already present in the binaries, so nothing gets compiled at all. You
need to compile manually (stepping into the folder, running build.sh),
copy the resulting binary to the repository and commit manually.

Hmm, but when I ran the script this morning, it compiled a lot of binaries and tried to commit the new files; it got stuck somewhere in the svn commit. If it says now that my version isn't newer than the binaries in the repository, doesn't that mean that everything is up to date? Sorry for being obtuse, but these scripts are just too complex for me...

Thomas