I will be out of the office starting 06/04/2009 and will not return until 20/04/2009.

Please consider the environment before printing this document

NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be removed.