On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 14:51, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> I have finally fixed the name. I will do some code changes to ensure a
> more reasonable user interface.

Patrick,

Can we create a bunch of version-controlled repositories instead of
fancy user interface? I would prefer being able to say "svn commit" or
"git commit" instead of trying to figure out how to submit the module
to the server each and every time (and then most of the time manually
fixing zips on the server after screwing up the upload).

We definitely need a better user interface, but if you manage to
figure out how to set up some (git/svn/whatever) repositories, that
would be much better in the long term.

New modules are rare enough, so that even if you/we need to delegate
repository rights manually upon request, that should be no problem.

Mojca