Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 17:10, R. Bastian wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:55:56 +0200
"R. Bastian" scribit:

"ruby $TEXMFCONTEXT/scripts/context/ruby/texexec.rb <texfile>"

Haha ! with this tip I get an error message from 'pdftex' :
libstdc++.so.5 ... No such file ...

Taco, what's the state with this particular library dependency?

Not 100% sure but I think it should be better now (or at least
soon), as Thanh wrote he has updated the build script for pdftex.

One thing to remember is that to make pdftex use a static
libstdc++, the machine you are compiling pdftex on has to have
the static version of libstdc++ installed.

Best wishes,
Taco