2009/5/14 luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com>:
>> I would write a french & german intro-source for (quasi absolute)
>> newcomers
>> which need  to have a working system producing PDF texts.
>> But I know nothing about ConTeXt.

On the one hand it's a good idea to write an introduction / a tutorial
for something you don't know, because you'll learn it that way.
On the other hand it's a very bad idea to write about something you don't know.

On the third hand I'm just writing a German introduction for someone
who will use ConTeXt MkIV for scripts of a private medical school.
As soon as it's usable, I'll release it open source.

There are my old intro slides at
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/?menu=0-1-1&lang=de - but they're from
2003 and thus heavily outdated.

Greetlings, Hraban