On Thu, 14 May 2009 09:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> scribit:

> On Thu, 14 May 2009, R. Bastian wrote:

[...]
> > I wish to alternate french & german texts (so they can be translated in
> > other languages).
>
> Also see
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_on_Excursion%2C_translations
>
> The wiki page is old and the svn repo is not accessible right now, but
> someone started translating it into french.

 Thanks, but I will write the source in the following manner:
\german

Was meinst Du?

\bavarian

Woas moanst?

\french
Que veux-tu dire ?
It is not necessaury to make texian acrobaties:
the extraction can be done by a little Python-script