>>> I see that I have two texexecs in my Minimals now:
>>> one in
>>> ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin
>>> the other in
>>> ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin
>>>
>>> Which one is the right one?
>
> only mojca knows ... did you use the latest version of teh installer script?

Hi Alan,

If you are running Mac OS X 10.6.1 or later, the right folder (or directory) is
ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin

In any case you can test this just by changing the name of either of the
folders and try to typeset a file (you can change the name of the folder for
example in the Finder). Do you use TeXShop or any other GUI application?

A last point: at the beginning of the ConTeXt minimals, at one point I
installed the minimals in the /Application/ folder (directory) but had
constantly problems due to the rights of writing and executing, I think. Now I
have the Minimals in another place and everything works fine.

Good luck!

Best regards: OK