On Sun, Dec 27 2009, Manuel P. wrote:

> I've had some unpleasant surprises:
> - Bibliography doesn't work the way it should on MKIV. Unlike MKII.

Hello Manuel,

You mean perhaps the problem to get all entries in the bib-database, even
without citations. I don't have the solution, but I'm quite sure, that this
is trivial for guys like Taco and others.
There is at least one workaround: cite them all at some place in a 0-width
box with white color on white background.

> - MKIV, unlike MKII, doesn't setup any background color:
>
> ----
> \setupcolors[state=start]

Not needed in MKIV.

> \setupbackground[background=screen]

No more supported in MKIV, use
\setupbackground[background=color, backgroundcolor=gray]
instead.

> \setupbackground[state=start]

I don't know if this is needed, seems to work without this line.

> \def\quotebox#1#2

You want perhaps a %-sign:
\def\quotebox#1#2%

> It's a learning experience: don't use an "experimental" (new for me) tool
> for an important job. Stick to the tried&tested ones, and use new stuff
> only in a safe context (without a near hard deadline).

Right, 2-3 weeks are really a short time for such task.

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/