Il 03/01/2010 19.45, Piotr Kopszak ha scritto:

Well, well,

ConTeXt can help you if you give him a little love and don't try pull
all triggers at once. Having written my Ph.D. in LaTeX and published
couple of books in ConTeXT I can assure you, ConTeXt is surprisingly
better suited  for "scientific" texts (oops sorry, I  just mean text
with footnotes, bibliography,  a couple of indexes, list of
illustrations, definitions whatever) even if you disregard its
typographic quality. That's of course my entirely subjective opinion.

Piotr

I've several passions, and one of them is desktop publishing and design (although I'm still a newbie) so a more in-depth exploration of ConTeXt in some future is likely.

--
Manuel P.