On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 02:40:29 -0600, Otared Kavian <ota...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 3 avr. 2010, at 19:00, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
News flash: it's already there! See attached.

Hi Idriss,

That's wonderful!

:-)

Could you please tell us what font you have used

It's very experimental at the moment, but I hope to have a release by the end of this year or earlier ... still working on the details of how to release it etc...

and give us the font features turned on to get that kind of coloring and « kashide »?

Those are not font features, but rather a "goodies" package by Hans that allows one to set glyphs for coloring.

The trick in this case is that I separate the main shapes from the dots in the font, otherwise this won't work with any other arabic font afaik.

Can you send an example ConTeXt file that produces what you sent as a png file?

It's part of a larger file, and somewhat useless as a sample for a moment, but I'll contact you offlist for some discussion about it if u're interested.

:-)

Peace
Idris
International Journal of Shi`i Studies