Op woensdag 3 nov 2010 19:41 CET schreef Hans Hagen:

>> In the past I have used the chart module for a little flow chart in a
>> presentation. I wanted to make again flow charts. But I did not get it
>> working. I just compiled my old version again, but this does not work
>> also. The chart is drawn, but the boxes and lines are invisible. That
>> is not very usefull. What could be the problem?

[CUT]

> no clue as no test file ... is write 18 enabled on your system?

I took this code from the internet. So I suppose this should work.
    \usemodule[chart]

    \starttext

    \startFLOWchart[cells]
         \startFLOWcell
             \name       {first}
             \location        {1,1}
             \shape      {singledocument}
             \text       {not really a document}
         \stopFLOWcell

    \stopFLOWchart

    \FLOWchart[cells]

    \stoptext

But it gives:
    http://www.decebal.nl/ConTeXt/flowchart.pdf

The log file created is at:
    http://www.decebal.nl/ConTeXt/flowchart.log

The only things I see that could mean something are:
    systems         : no file 'cont-sys.tex', using 'cont-sys.rme' instead
    pdfTeX warning: pdftex: no GlyphToUnicode entry has been inserted yet!

But I do not know if that is a problem.

The pfd is made with:
    texexec --automp flowchart

Without the --automp I get a message about mpost.

--
Cecil Westerhof
M cldwester...@gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/