On Fri, 19 Nov 2010, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

2010/11/19 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>

On 19-11-2010 8:43, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

 The only things I see that could mean something are:
    systems         : no file 'cont-sys.tex', using 'cont-sys.rme' instead

this is harmless but you can copy the file cont-sys.rme to cont-sys.tex and
tweak its content

I did not think so, but better safe as sorry.

    pdfTeX warning: pdftex: no GlyphToUnicode entry has been inserted yet!

But I do not know if that is a problem.

The pfd is made with:
    texexec --automp flowchart

Without the --automp I get a message about mpost.

Is mpost run or not? Your code looks ok and generates an image here, so it
looks like mpost is not run on your system.

I tried to make it after running 'texexec --make metafun'.
It is still not run. I get:
systems         : begin file flowchart at line 3
(./flowchart-flw-1.tmp) (./flowchart-flw-1.tmp) (./flowchart-flw-1.tmp)sh:
mpost: opdracht niet gevonden

locate mpost gives:
/home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-linux/bin/mpost
/home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf/metapost/base/mpost.mp
/usr/lib/texmf/doc/man/man1/mpost.man1.pdf
/usr/share/doc/packages/libSDL-devel/html/sdlsempost.html
/usr/share/pstoedit/mpost.fmp

You pdftex is from texlive, but you do not have a metapost executable from texlive. Either install metapost in texlive or use minimals (You already seem to have the minimals installed. You need to run "source ~/ConTeXt/tex/setuptex" to add the minimals' binaries to the path).

Aditya