Hi all,

As a matter of fact with any document using the chart module, mkii stops with
        \wait=
This happens with the following minimal test, for example:

%%% begin bug-chart.tex
\usemodule[chart]

\startFLOWchart[cells]
        \startFLOWcell
                \location {1,1}
                \text{This is just a test}
        \stopFLOWcell
\stopFLOWchart

\starttext
\FLOWchart[cells]
\stoptext
%%% end bug-chart.tex

However with mkiv, everything is fine.
For you information, I tested the above with the Minimals, ConTeXt  ver:
2010.11.18 19:47 MKII  fmt: 2010.11.19  int: english/english, on MacOS X 10.6.5.

Best regards: OK