Dear Contextators,

Has anyone tried to process TeX files written for ConTeXt mkiv in Drupal
(http://drupal.org/)?
To be more precise, there exists a so-called filter DruTeX
(http://drupal.org/project/drutex) which can process LaTeX files for viewing
them in a web page, but since my TeX files are written for ConTeXt, I wonder if
there is a simple way to do the same in Drupal with ConTeXt.

Or maybe I am going the wrong direction?
Should I export through mkiv my TeX files to some other format than TeX for
being understood by Drupal?
Actually my documents are essentially one page each, without any complicated
layout or graphics: there is only some text, and items within two or three sets
of \startitemize, \stopitemize. But they do contain maths and I would like to
have them on the web pages.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Best regards: OK