2010/11/22 Otared Kavian <ota...@gmail.com>:
> Dear Contextators,
>
> Has anyone tried to process TeX files written for ConTeXt mkiv in Drupal
> (http://drupal.org/)?
> To be more precise, there exists a so-called filter DruTeX
> (http://drupal.org/project/drutex) which can process LaTeX files for viewing
> them in a web page, but since my TeX files are written for ConTeXt, I wonder
> if there is a simple way to do the same in Drupal with ConTeXt.
>
> Or maybe I am going the wrong direction?
> Should I export through mkiv my TeX files to some other format than TeX for
> being understood by Drupal?
> Actually my documents are essentially one page each, without any complicated
> layout or graphics: there is only some text, and items within two or three
> sets of \startitemize, \stopitemize. But they do contain maths and I would
> like to have them on the web pages.

You can use any TeX with any web application server, if you can
execute a TeX binary (e.g. normally not in a shared hosting
environment). Use your system's templating engine to produce ConTeXt
files instead of HTML and run ConTeXt on them. Getting the paths right
might be a major problem - it took me some weeks of debugging, since
also my process supervision tools played a role.
I don't know Drupal (I use Django), but if you look into that DruTeX,
it's probably rather simple.

Greetlings, Hraban