\usetypescriptfile[type-one]
\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
TexLive 2010 MKII on a PC

I'm completely flummoxed as how to use fonts from different families.
Follows is an attempt to use Pallatino (rm) for the text of a book,
Iwono-heavy for chapter titles (sansbold), Iwona-light (sans) for page
headers (intended but not implemented), and Chancery (cg) for the
dedication. The only font that appears to come out right are the chapter
titles and I can't change their size without changing the size of the text
font. I apparently haven't found the right manual yet or am too stupid to
understand what must be a relatively simple concept.

\starttypescript [BookFont][texnansi,ec,qx,t5,default]

\definetypeface[BookFont][rm][serif][pallatino][default] %text body
\definetypeface[BookFont][ss][sans][iwona-light][default] %page headers
\definetypeface[BookFont][ss][sansbold][iwona-heavy][default] %chapters
\definetypeface[BookFont][tt][type][postscript][default] %embedded code
\definetypeface[BookFont][cg][calligraphic][chancery][default] %dedic.
\definetypeface[BookFont][mm][math][pallatino][default] %math

\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[BookFont][ec]
\setupbodyfont[BookFont,12pt]
\switchtobodyfont[serif]

\setuphead  [chapter][style=sansbold, alternative=middle]

\definehead [intro][chapter]
\setuphead  [intro][number=no]
\definecombinedlist [content][intro,chapter,section]
\setuphead[chapter][style=sansbold]

\starttext
{\cg Dedication}
\page