Am 13.02.2011 um 04:38 schrieb Tom:

> \usetypescriptfile[type-one]
> \usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
> TexLive 2010 MKII on a PC
>
> I'm completely flummoxed as how to use fonts from different families.
> Follows is an attempt to use Pallatino (rm) for the text of a book,
> Iwono-heavy for chapter titles (sansbold), Iwona-light (sans) for page
> headers (intended but not implemented), and Chancery (cg) for the
> dedication. The only font that appears to come out right are the chapter
> titles and I can't change their size without changing the size of the text
> font. I apparently haven't found the right manual yet or am too stupid to
> understand what must be a relatively simple concept.

You can define multiple typefaces.

% engine=pdftex

% fonts

\definetypeface [mainface] [rm] [serif] [palatino]    [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [ss] [sans]  [iwona-heavy] [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [modern]      [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [mm] [math]  [palatino]    [default]

\definetypeface [pagenumber] [ss] [sans] [iwona-light] [default]

\definetypeface [dedication] [rm] [serif] [chancery] [default]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

% headings

\definehead [intro]     [chapter]
\definehead [dedication][chapter]

\setuphead[chapter][style=\ss\bfa,alternative=middle]
\setuphead[intro][number=no]
\setuphead[dedication][number=no,style={\switchtobodyfont[dedication,16pt]}]

\definecombinedlist [content][intro,chapter,section]

% pagenumbers

\setuppagenumbering[style={\switchtobodyfont[pagenumber]}]

\starttext
\dedication{Dedication}
\completecontent
\intro{Introduction - Ag}