Hi,

1) how can I auto-stretch a natural table to a defined width? The default seems
to be the line width, which I don't want. Setting width=... will change the per
column width, which I don't like either. I'd like to set the per table width.

\bTABLE[option=stretch,width=80mm]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR \bTD Col1 \eTD \bTD Col2 \eTD \bTD Col3 \eTD \bTD Col4 \eTD \eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\dorecurse{5}{\bTR \bTD 1 \eTD \bTD 2 \eTD \bTD 3 \eTD \bTD 4 \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

Or is there maybe the possibility to enforce a certain with with \placetable?

2) In this example I'd like to have no offset between lines but an offset
between columns. How can I achieve this without the gaps in the hline
separating the header?

\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[frame=off,offset=0pt]
\setupTABLE[c][distance=3mm]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR[bottomframe=on] \bTD Col1 \eTD \bTD Col2 \eTD \bTD Col3 \eTD \bTD Col4
\eTD \eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\dorecurse{5}{\bTR \bTD 1 \eTD \bTD 2 \eTD \bTD 3 \eTD \bTD 4 \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

I also tried various combinations of offset=, columndistance=,
leftmargindistance=, and rightmargindistance= for columns and rows but did not
succeed.

3) Consider this example:

\bTABLE[option=stretch]
\setupTABLE[frame=off,offset=0pt]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR[bottomframe=on] \bTD Col1 \eTD \bTD Col2 \eTD \bTD Col3 \eTD \bTD Col4
\eTD \eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\dorecurse{5}{\bTR \bTD 1 \eTD \bTD 2 \eTD \bTD 3 \eTD \bTD this is a long
entry \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

Is it possible to auto-stretch only the first three columns, so that "this is a
long entry" is always aligned to the right margin? All columns should stay
flushleft.

Thanks!
Florian