Thanks,

Just a notice – the style \startoverprint… should be probably in future
versions too, or how to overprint two elements and how to knockout the next
one? Is it possible? (In one file could be a lot of such cases needed.)

In case of \setupcolors[intent=overprint] is the problem in the fact that
preflight says that all text is "gray object overprinted" and that is
against the standards. I have simply one test page with one article of black
text. Everything goes fine except the fact of non-embedded profile and the
fact that text is considered like a gray scale object.

In case you could try to generate one pdf with such settings I could test
them in Acrobat.

Honza Hejzl