Am 19.10.2011 um 22:03 schrieb Willi Egger:

> Hi,
>
> Hans told me, that one needs to set before and after for the lines to nil.
> Indeed that solves the problem as long as you do not want to insert extra
> white space between the lines. The effect of moving down the lines occurs
> also with inserting an empty line.

Add \vfill before \stopstandardmakeup.

> \setupmakeup[standard][top=,bottom=]
> \setuplines[before=,after=]
>
> \starttext
> \startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no,page=yes]
>       \strut
>       \godown[.25\textheight]
>       \startalignment[middle]
>               \startlines
>                       {\bfd Der Titel}
>                       \blank[line]
>                       {\bf De Untertitel}
>               \stoplines
>       \stopalignment
> \stopstandardmakeup
> \stoptext

You don’t need the lines environment because with the blank you get two
separate lines
and the \strut is a bad idea because you get at the top a extra line with the
command.

\startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no,align=middle,page=yes]
        \godown[.25\textheight]
        {\bfd Der Titel}
        \blank[line]
        {\bf De Untertitel}