Hello,
** luigi scarso [2012-02-01 02:37:20 +0100]:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Vladimir Lomov <lomov...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello,
>> please consider the following example:
>> <example file="ex8.tex">
>> \starttext

>> \font\test=txr \test abs

>> \stoptext
>> </example>

>> I process this document with context (context --version -> 2012.01.25)
>> nothing suspecious in terminal output but in log file I see "checksum
>> mismatch",
>> <terminal>
>> $ grep 'checksum' ex8.log
>> checksum mismatch in font txr.vf ignored
>> </terminal>

>> Simple plain tex file
>> <example file="ex9.tex">
>> \font\test=txr \test abs
>> \bye
>> </example>

>> processed by luatex and pdftex engines (both from TeX Live 2011, I don't
>> know
>> how to generate formats for them in context suite) doesn't give same
>> message.

>> Is it a "bug" in font system of context?

>> My standalone also says
> LuaTeX warning (file rtxptmr): Font rtxptmr at 600 not found
> i.e I have not the font.
> Maybe the tl2011 has this font ?

I specially chose that font (txr, txr.tfm and txr.vf files), it is
distributed by txfonts "package". May be you installation doesn't have
them because I installed context suite with './first-setup.sh --modules=all'.

Nevertheless, that 'Font ... at 600 ...' reminds me how pdftex (pdflatex
actually) deals with tfm/mf/pk fonts (generate pk and insert them into
pdf file).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Never eat anything bigger than your head.