Hi,

I have installed the last standalone version from contextgarden and oops,
my (few days) old file does not work properly. My "old" setup of footnotes
was like:

\setupfootnotedefinition[loaction=page...]
\setupfootnotes[bodyfontsize=8pt, style=\ss...]

Now the context does not understand to that. So I am trying to set up
footnotes with \setupnote[footnote] but it seems nothing works. I am not
able to use location=serried, location=page, style and so on... Is it
connected with some general update? :o(

Thanks, Honza