Am 24.03.2012 um 01:58 schrieb Renaud AUBIN:

> Le 19/03/2012 11:36, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :
>> Can you try to attached typescript file, I replaced the files for italic and
>> bolditalic fonts for the sans style with the names from the latex example
>> document. The slanted and boldslanted alternatives for the sans style are
>> also
>> fixed.
>>
>> Wolfgang
>>
> +Small Caps support:
> 38,42d37
> <     \starttypescript [\s!serif] [lucidanova,lucidaot,otlucida]
> <         \definefontsynonym [\s!SerifCaps]        [\s!Serif]
> [\s!features=smallcaps]
> <         %definefontsynonym [\s!SerifBoldCaps]    [\s!SerifBold]
> [\s!features=smallcaps]
> <     \stoptypescript
> <
>
> The SerifBoldCaps line is commented out since I get an error at
> processing… and can't figure why…

For smallcaps you can use the following command in your document:

\unexpanded\def\sc{\setff{smallcaps}}

With this you can get also smallcaps for the bold or italic style while with
the definition in the typescript (as in your patch) smallcaps are a font
switch and you can only get smallcaps for the regular style.

Bold doesn’t work because the typescript use a wrong name for the files
and Hans hasn’t released a new beta yet with the correct names.

Wolfgang