Am 29.03.2012 um 17:59 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Hello all,
>
> I am seeking the incompatibility of ConTeXt minimals standalone and ConTeXt
> MKIV, which is part of TeXLive the 2011. While TeXLive 2011 ConTEXt MKIV
> translates example bottom easily then standalone MKIV gives an error. An
> example is taken from wiki.contextgarden.
> Just for the record: I am using with success this solution with few luascrips
> for a simple bibliography (sorting etc.), but only in ConTEXt MKIV TeXLive
> 2011. I want use it in mimimals standalone too.

The problem in your example is this line:

\appendtoks\let\bibitem\itemgroupitem\to\itemgroupcommands

You assume that context has a \itemgroupitem command but this isn’t the case
for a current beta where the internal command for \item has changed.

A save method for the english interface is \def\bibitem{\item}.

Wolfgang