Dear All,

as the proud owner of one of these tablet thingies  I am trying to make it as
TeX-friendly as possible. Because the chances
of running TeX on it are slim, I've been looking at alternatives. The major
goal would be to be able to create a
presentation in ConTeXt on a tablet. For LaTeX, there is a cloud based services
called ScribTeX,
which allows you to store (in the free version) up to three projects with up to
50MB space in the cloud, and have it LaTeXed.
As their cloud can be accessed via an App, you can edit the files on your
tablet, send them to the cloud, have them TeXed, and
download the pdf.

I am tempted to contact the ScribTeX people and ask them to suport ConTeXt as
well, but as I am just a little user and wouldn't have
a clue about legalities, technicalities, etc, I thought I might ask here first.

Thanks!

Matthias