hi all,

would a kind soul please enlighten me about the new footnote commands? I can't find a way to achieve what I was able to achieve in older versions. The following code is on the wiki. It is supposed to give us the footnote marker aligned with the text area, then some blank space, then the footnote text:

\definepapersize[wiki][width=8cm,height=8cm]

\setuppapersize[wiki][wiki]

\starttext

\showframe

\setupnote[footnote][margindistance=0em,command=\myfootnotecommand]
\setupnotation[footnote][location=left,hang=1]

\def\myfootnotecommand#1{\hbox to 1.5em{#1.}}

test \footnote{test}

\stoptext

It doesn't work with the current beta, and I' completely lost about
\setupnote[footnote]
\setupnotation[footnote]
\setupfootnotes

What is doing what now?