On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r.
o. <l...@pontex.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd need to create table with a head and a body, and with horizontal lines
> between rows disabled, excluding the head.
>
> Something like (ASCII art trial):
>
> +------+------+
> | Head | Head |
> +------+------+   <- Line here bellow the head is wanted (and can be thicker
> than the outer lines)...
> | 11   | 12   |
> |      |      |   <- ... but no horizontal line between body's rows.
> | 21   | 22   |
> +------+------+
>
> I played with *frame settings (guided by wiki), but no success.
>
> My trial code:
>
> ----
> \starttext
>  \bTABLE[split=repeat,option=stretch,align=middle,frame=off,leftframe=on,rightframe=on]
>    \bTABLEhead[bottomframe=on]
>      \bTR\bTD Head \eTD\eTR
>      \bTR\bTD Head \eTD\eTR
>    \eTABLEhead
>    \bTABLEbody
>      \bTR\bTD 11\eTD\bTD 12\eTD\eTR
>      \bTR\bTD 21\eTD\bTD 22\eTD\eTR
>    \eTABLEbody
>  \eTABLE
> \stoptext
> ----
>
> How to specify rules (frame) to get the desired look?
>
> TIA.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Lukas

Hm, your ascii-art and the tex code don't match very well (you have
one head-row on ascii, but two head-rows on tex)
This is quite similar to your ascii-art:

\starttext

\bTABLE[split=repeat,option=stretch,align=middle,frame=off,leftframe=on,rightframe=on]
   \bTABLEhead
%     \bTR\bTD Head \eTD\eTR
     \bTR[bottomframe=on,topframe=on]\bTD Head \eTD\bTD Head \eTD\eTR
   \eTABLEhead
   \bTABLEbody
     \bTR\bTD 11\eTD\bTD 12\eTD\eTR
     \bTR[bottomframe=on]\bTD 21\eTD\bTD 22\eTD\eTR
   \eTABLEbody
 \eTABLE

luigi