... OK, this seems good.

Actually, I need multi-line header, so two more questions:

1) Is there a way how to address rows (first, last) of the header part?
Something like:

  \setupTABLE[header][r][1][topframe=on]
  \setupTABLE[header][r][last][bottomframe=on]

  - When I'd like to draw a line bellow the last row of the head, I have to set
"\setupTABLE[r][x][bottomframe=on]" so far, where "x" means the number of the
last head row. So I'm looking for a way to address the last header row WITHOUT knowing its number.

2) How to make Ctx draw the line bellow the last row printed on a page, when the table is
continued on the next page and "bottomframe" (of the whole table) is on? - See
the bottom of table on the page 1, continued on the next page.

Lukas

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:41:00 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster