I get the same results using texexec and context which means, if I understand
rightly, I have used both MkII and MkIV. Interestingly I get similar results
using oft as the pandit output. When I open the doc in LibreOffice the images
are all scaled too small. Yet I can right-click each and select an Original
Size toggle and they shift to their expected size.  But note that I attempted
to test the dpi theory by selecting an image and using GIMP to set its dpi to
300 yet that resulted in no visible change.

Guy Stalnaker
jstal...@wisc.edu
jimmyg...@gmail.com