Am 22.01.2013 13:13, schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 1/22/2013 8:40 AM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:

Thanks. I am not sure, what you mean. Until now everything worked fine,
context has to read only the Unicode (like "Lam-Alif" is) and to use the
set arabic font.
Until today that worked perfectly, with "Lam-Alif", too.  Does my above
code compiles correctly the ligature in your system?

Ok, I'd understood that older version also had that issue. Idris made me some tests and it looks like for some fonts lookups get lost. I think I've tracked it down (relates to some change between lua 5.1 and 5.2) but Idris first needs to test it. (I cannot release a beta but have to make a patched beta because I'm in the middle of some changes in a bunch of Lua files.)

Hans

I am eagerly anticipating the fixed beta, so I can print again the correct "Lam-Alif" :)
Thanks for your time.

Huseyin