Hello,

On October 1, 2010 Mojca asked about inserting a rotated page content
(landscape) in an otherwise portrait document, keeping the headers and
footers upright. The suggested solution was essentially
        \rotate [rotation=90] {\startTEXpage
        [width=\textheight,height=\textwidth]
        \stopTEXpage}

I would like to place a wide table rotated as above, keeping the page
headers and footers upright. In other words, I would like to do
something like
        \startplacetable [location=page,orientation=90,title=Table
        caption]
        \stopplacetable
That is, rotate the table contents *and its caption*, but not the page
header and footer.

Note that the following will indeed rotate the contents but not the
caption.
        \startplacetable [title=Table caption]
        \rotate [rotation=90] {\startTEXpage
        \stopTEXpage}