On 5/24/2013 8:46 AM, Malte Stien wrote:
Wolfgang,

Thank you for this. I can see what you are trying to do here, but this does not
actually compile for me. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the
implementation of ConTeXt to track the problem down. I am getting:

! Undefined control sequence.

system          > tex > error on line 14 in file test.tex: Undefined control
sequence ...

  4
\copy\nextbox\rlap{\hskip\rightmargindistance\framed[frame=off,width=\rightmarginwidth,height=\nextboxht]{\floatuserdataparameter{text}}}
  5             \stoplinealignment}
  6     \hbox}
  7
  8     \setupfloat[figure][command=\FigureText]
  9
10     \starttext
11
12     \startplacefigure[title=Dummy figure][text=Margin dummy]
13     \externalfigure[dummy][width=.8\textwidth]
14 >>  \stopplacefigure
15
16     \stoptext
17

\syst_boxes_with_next_box ->\startlinealignment
                                                 [middle] \copy \nextbox \rla...
\strc_floats_place_packaged_boxes_indeed ...tbox }
                                                   }\strc_floats_set_natural_...
\strc_floats_finish_placement ...e_packaged_boxes
                                                   \dostoptagged \global \d_p...
l.14 \stopplacefigure

Admittedly, I am on version 2012.10.20, which is about six months old now, but
I am hesitant to update as I have a lot of co-workers using the same version
and our configuration management processes dictate that we always update
together.

Could you please help me out.

you can do a fresh install alongside an existing one and then run some tests