Am 24.05.2013 um 08:46 schrieb Malte Stien <ma...@stien.de>:

> Wolfgang,
>
> Thank you for this. I can see what you are trying to do here, but this does
> not actually compile for me. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the
> implementation of ConTeXt to track the problem down. I am getting:
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system          > tex > error on line 14 in file test.tex: Undefined control
> sequence ...
>
> 4
> \copy\nextbox\rlap{\hskip\rightmargindistance\framed[frame=off,width=\rightmarginwidth,height=\nextboxht]{\floatuserdataparameter{text}}}
> 5             \stoplinealignment}
> 6     \hbox}
> 7
> 8     \setupfloat[figure][command=\FigureText]
> 9
> 10     \starttext
> 11
> 12     \startplacefigure[title=Dummy figure][text=Margin dummy]
> 13     \externalfigure[dummy][width=.8\textwidth]
> 14 >>  \stopplacefigure
> 15
> 16     \stoptext
> 17
>

> \syst_boxes_with_next_box ->\startlinealignment
>                                                [middle] \copy \nextbox \rla...
> \strc_floats_place_packaged_boxes_indeed ...tbox }
>                                                  }\strc_floats_set_natural_...
> \strc_floats_finish_placement ...e_packaged_boxes
>                                                  \dostoptagged \global \d_p...
> l.14 \stopplacefigure
>
> Admittedly, I am on version 2012.10.20, which is about six months old now,
> but I am hesitant to update as I have a lot of co-workers using the same
> version and our configuration management processes dictate that we always
> update together.
>
> Could you please help me out.

You can replace \startlinealignment … \stoplinealignment with \midaligned:

\define\FigureText
 {\dowithnextbox
    {\scratchdimen\nextboxht
     \midaligned\bgroup

\flushnextbox\rlap{\hskip\rightmargindistance\framed[frame=off,width=\rightmarginwidth,height=\scratchdimen]{\floatuserdataparameter{text}}}
     \egroup}
    \hbox}

Wolfgang