Hello,

I'm trying to understand meaning of "location" and "corner" keywords of layer
definition (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layers#My_first_Layer).

The goal is to place a logo (here: a \framed) to the top right corner of the
page, with vertical and horizontal shift 5 mm into the centre of the page.

The working code is:

----
\definelayer
  [Logo]
  [location={left,bottom},
   x=\paperwidth,
   y=0mm,
   hoffset=-5mm,
   voffset=5mm,
  ]

\setlayer
  [Logo]
  {\framed[width=4cm,height=1cm]{LOGO}}

\setupbackgrounds[page][background=Logo]

\starttext
  \input knuth
\stoptext
----

Although it works, it's a result of many attempts.
I don't understand why "location={left,bottom}" is the correct choice although
the referential point of the logo is *right-top* corner and I'm placing the logo into the
*right-top* corner of the layer (page).

I played with "corner=" and "location=" combinations but - it seems the only
one which gives the good result is the one above.

Could anyone explain this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas