On 6/11/2013 7:11 PM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
On 10/06/13 22:37, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 6/10/2013 8:09 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 6/10/2013 7:32 PM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:

I found the bug in linenotes, but it seems not to be specific to
paragraphed linenotes but to paragraphed notes (as Wolfgang kindly
noted).

a next upload will have slightly improved paragraph notes but it will
always be a bit tricky (so one can best have tolerant settings)

Many thanks, Hans, for your fast fix in the beta from yesterday.

best wikify this:

Sorry, but I don't get it.

The only difference I see is the width=broad setting (sorry if I miss
the point).

well, others could benefit ...

Is this the key to avoid issues? (Sorry, but my examples seem to have no
problem now.)

no, that just helps a bit (sometimes)

i just changed the implementation abit

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

\setupbodyfont
    [pagella]

\setupnote
    [footnote]
    [paragraph=yes]

\setupnotation
    [footnote]
    [alternative=serried,
     width=broad,
     distance=.5em,
     display=no]

\starttext
      \dorecurse{500}{text text text\footnote{note} }