On 2013–09–21 Marco Patzer wrote:

> > I did not have the ConTeXt manual source code on hand, so I could
> > not directly modify it.
>
>   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Improving_the_manuals
>
> Do not count on someone else to fix it. Create an account and fix
> what you think could be improved, especially the grammar and
> spelling mistakes. If you're unsure about something, write a mail to
> the manual mailing list¹ for questions about the manual (style,
> layout, etc.) or this list for everything else.
>
> Note: The manual has not been updated since a while and it's broken
> at the moment. I'll prepare a fix soon, so it will compile with a
> recent MkIV.

I committed a fix today and now it should compile again. I did not
fix any of your suggestions. You are invited to fix the source or
send in a patch. I or someone else can review and merge them.

The dedicated mailing list for the manual seems to be broken at the
moment. Using this list for manual discussions is also fine, I guess.

Marco