On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, Thangalin wrote:

Hi,

I registered an account, but have not seen any confirmation.

Kindest regards.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Marco Patzer <li...@homerow.info> wrote:

On 2013–09–21 Marco Patzer wrote:

I did not have the ConTeXt manual source code on hand, so I could
not directly modify it.

  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Improving_the_manuals

Do not count on someone else to fix it. Create an account and fix
what you think could be improved, especially the grammar and
spelling mistakes. If you're unsure about something, write a mail to
the manual mailing list¹ for questions about the manual (style,
layout, etc.) or this list for everything else.

Note: The manual has not been updated since a while and it's broken
at the moment. I'll prepare a fix soon, so it will compile with a
recent MkIV.

I committed a fix today and now it should compile again. I did not
fix any of your suggestions. You are invited to fix the source or
send in a patch. I or someone else can review and merge them.

The dedicated mailing list for the manual seems to be broken at the
moment. Using this list for manual discussions is also fine, I guess.

Wouldn't it be better to move the manuals to github rather than keeping them on an svn server?

Aditya