On 12/3/2013 4:40 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 12/3/2013 3:10 PM, Lars Huttar wrote:
>> Thanks again for your work on this.
>> We're continually reevaluating whether we can use the beta or need to
>> stick with the stable version. At the moment, it looks like we'll be
>> sticking with the stable version. But we'd like to use the beta, if the
>> problems can be ironed out.
>
> fyi: i'll not patch the stable version
>
> new beta

Thanks for the fixes.
When I said "the stable version", I wasn't very specific, but I was
referring to the one on the TeX Live 2013 CD.

But after you said the above I realized you were talking about this
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Single_user_installation):

> By default, the suite installs ConTeXt beta. If you want the stable
> version of ConTeXt, you can use
>
> sh ./first-setup.sh --context=current

I'm making a note of it here in hope that it will help me remember next
time what the "stable" version refers to.

Regards,
Lars