On Sat, 4 Jan 2014, Joshua Krämer wrote:

Dear list,

in my math, I would like one font (the text font) to be used for letters and digits and another font (the math font) to be used for mathematical symbols. I have tried it like that:

% Example 1
\usemodule[simplefonts][size=40pt]
\setmathfont[termes]
\setmainfont[latinmodernroman]
\starttext
123\\$ 123 \coprod \leftrightarrow $
\stoptext

% Example 2
\definetypeface [fonttest]      [rm]    [serif] [modern]
\definetypeface [fonttest]      [mm]    [math]  [termes]
\setupbodyfont[fonttest, 40pt]
\starttext
123\\$ 123 \coprod \leftrightarrow $
\stoptext

In both examples, the math font is used for the whole formula. How can I mix the fonts?

You ask for modern as the text font and termes as the math font, and that is what you get. Can you elaborate what do you mean by 'mix the fonts'? What output do you want to get.

Aditya