On 6/26/2014 10:48 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 6/26/2014 5:06 AM, Brian Landy wrote:
On Jun 25, 2014, at 6:53 PM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

On 6/25/2014 11:26 PM, Brian R. Landy wrote:

When you say "next beta" do you mean a subsequent minimals release
(i.e., this fix should be the 2014.06.22 release)?  Or do you mean a
new
beta that you announce more formally on the list?  I'm not sure what I
should look for before I test again, so I don't end up testing a
version
without the fix.

netx beta == next upload == already done

Great, thanks.  I wanted to make sure before mentioning I'm still
seeing problems.  When you have a combination number/character
sequence (i.e., 1D or 11-22+) and specify an alignment
(flushleft/middle/flushright) spaces get inserted between the final
digit and the first trailing character.  So "1D" might print as "1 D",
"11-22+" prints as "11-22 +", etc.  This happens using "." or "," for
alignment, it's not exclusive to aligning on a hyphen.

i now have two methods, number and text and {-} triggers text

you can force a method with text-> and number->

no upload yet

I'll also add \nocharacteralign so that one can disable this mechanism in a table cell.