On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Otared Kavian <ota...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Luigi,
>
> I did a test with mkiv (see the tex file attached), and then tested the
> resulting pdf file on the site you mentioned,
>
>         http://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf/validate-pdfa-online.aspx
>
> Unfortunately it says that the PDF produced by mkiv is not conform:
>
> test-PDF-A-1b.pdf does not conform to PDF/A.
>
> Validating file "test-PDF-A-1b.pdf" for conformance level pdfa-1a
> Invalid content of XMP packet header attribute 'id':
> 'dtlnfbrryjnvabnrajbkrpyw'.
> dc:description :: Wrong value type. Expected type 'lang alt'.
> The XMP property 'pdfaid:conformance' has the invalid value 'B'. Required
> is 'A'.
> The key MarkInfo is required but missing.
> A device-specific color space (DeviceGray) without an appropriate output
> intent is used.
> The document does not conform to the requested standard.
> The document contains device-specific color spaces.
> The document's meta data is either missing or inconsistent or corrupt.
> The document doesn't provide appropriate logical structure information.
> Done.
>
> So, I don’t know how to solve the issue of creating a PDF/A.
>
> Thanks for any hint.
> Best regards: OK
>
> This pass acrobat xi preflight for pdf/a-1b
Note that the icc files
default_cmyk.icc
default_gray.icc
default_rgb.icc
ISOcoated_v2_300_eci.icc
must be in
tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/profiles
and must match with the colorprofiles.xml in
tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/context

\setupinteraction
  [title=TITLE,
   subtitle=SUBTITLE,
   author=AUTHOR,
   keyword={{KEYWORD1, KEYWORD2}, KEYWORD3}]

%% For PDF/A
\setupbackend[
format={pdf/a-1b:2005},
profile={default_cmyk.icc,default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},
intent=ISO coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)]

\starttext

\chapter[chap:testing]{Testing}

\input knuth

\input tufte

\input knuth

\input tufte

\input knuth

\input tufte

\stoptext

This pass pdf/a-1a

\setupinteraction
  [title=TITLE,
   subtitle=SUBTITLE,
   author=AUTHOR,
   keyword={{KEYWORD1, KEYWORD2}, KEYWORD3}]

%% For PDF/A
\setupbackend[
format={pdf/a-1a:2005},
profile={default_cmyk.icc,default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},
intent=ISO coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)]

%% Tagged PDF
%% method=auto ==> default tags by Adobe
%% \setupbackend[export=yes] it's necessary now to activate the tags
%% probably it could be optional
\setupbackend[export=yes]
\setupstructure[state=start,method=auto]

\starttext

\startchapter[title=Testing chapter]

\input knuth
\startsection[title=Testing section]