Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> writes:

> (and the context mailing list is one of the more active tex related
> lists and not the smallest either)

I believe this is part of the problem as well of the solution - there is
so much knowledge scattered in different posts here and if it could be
put into manual form, there will be plenty of docs available.

Otoh, there is nothing even remotely close to ConteXt when it comes to
quality typesetting. ConTeXt is simply what LaTeX2e was supposed to be
and the state of LaTeX3 is not very promising i nthe sense of having
some release soon.

<dreaming>
If I'd be asked, my proposal would be for all LaTeX users to simply
invest some time in learning to migrate to ConTeXt and similar advice
for the developers as well which could skyrocket development of ConTeXt
as well having ability to 'program' using Lua via LuaTeX.
</dremaing>

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,