On 20 Jan 2015, at 10:16 ,  Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote

> I also set up an extensive bib environment (attached) to take care of all
> sorts of things.
>
> If this is broken, can it be fixed asap? Please don't make me have to
> convert bbl to bib; that will be beyond depressing. Also don't want to
> lose my environment commands.
>
> This is urgent because there is only a short time to finish this article,
> and I really want to spend more time writing the content than debugging
> Context! :-) :-) :-)
>
> Best wishes

What happens if you do not load the bib-module, in other words, omit
\usemodule[bib],  and input only your existing .bbl-files and your bibliograhy
setups?
This is what I always do and it still works with the standalone that I
installed on january 13 this year.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone