Hi Robert,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 03:20:10 -0700, Robert Blackstone <blackstone.rob...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 20 Jan 2015, at 10:16 ,  Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote

I also set up an extensive bib environment (attached) to take care of all
sorts of things.

If this is broken, can it be fixed asap? Please don't make me have to
convert bbl to bib; that will be beyond depressing. Also don't want to
lose my environment commands.

This is urgent because there is only a short time to finish this article,
and I really want to spend more time writing the content than debugging
Context! :-) :-) :-)

Best wishes

What happens if you do not load the bib-module, in other words, omit \usemodule[bib], and input only your existing .bbl-files and your bibliograhy setups? This is what I always do and it still works with the standalone that I installed on january 13 this year.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone

I get the exact same lua error.

Best wishes