Hi Otared,

actually, just setting the PATH variable will work, but you have to set it
with the proper command!

The Standard TexShop engines use the tcsh shell and not bash !!

either change the first line to
#!/bin/tcsh

or set the path bash style
export PATH=/Volumes/OK/context-minimal/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin:$PATH

I put the standard PATH behind the minimals path so that it is searched first!

regards
        Keith