I have a standard ConTeXt project setup (products, environment, chapters
subdirectory). In the chapters subdirectory there is a Makefile. I’ve just
installed mkiv. Can someone tell me what I need to change in this Makefile to
compile my project with mkiv instead of mkii?

OPEN=echo
MODE=--mode=standalone
ONCE=

.SUFFIXES: .pdf .tex .open

.pdf.open:
        open $<

.tex.pdf:
        texexec --pdf ${MODE} ${ONCE} $<

IMAGEDIR=../images
MPDIR=../mp
PRODUCTSDIR=../products
ENVDIR=../environments

TEXS=c_loosely.tex c_inconvenient.tex c_chess.tex c_goals.tex \
        c_orthodoxy.tex c_model.tex c_future.tex c_logic.tex \
        c_psatemplate.tex c_fsatemplate.tex c_introduction.tex \
        c_hurdles.tex c_bibliography.tex c_current.tex c_intermezzo.tex \
        c_cloud.tex
OPENS=c_loosely.open c_inconvenient.open c_chess.open c_goals.open \
        c_orthodoxy.open c_model.open c_future.open c_logic.open \
        c_fsatemplate.open c_psatemplate.open c_introduction.open \
        c_hurdles.open c_bibliography.open c_current.open c_intermezzo.open \
        c_cloud.open
PDFS=c_loosely.pdf c_inconvenient.pdf c_chess.pdf c_goals.pdf \
        c_orthodoxy.pdf c_model.pdf c_future.pdf c_logic.pdf \
        c_fsatemplate.pdf c_psatemplate.pdf c_introduction.pdf \
        c_hurdles.pdf c_bibliography.pdf c_current.pdf c_intermezzo.pdf \
        c_cloud.pdf
BOOKIMAGES=${IMAGEDIR}/ChessAndTheArtOfEA-ImagesBook.001.jpg \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/ChessAndTheArtOfEA-ImagesBook.002.jpg \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/ChessAndTheArtOfEA-ImagesBook.003.jpg \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/ChessAndTheArtOfEA-ImagesBook.004.jpg \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/psaprince2positioning.pdf \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/eapsapositioning.pdf \
        ${IMAGEDIR}/psaprocess.pdf

#.PHONY: $(OPENS)

default:
        make once

rebuild: reset
        make full

once:
        make ONCE="--once" book-open

full:
        make ONCE="" book-open

all:    $(PDFS)

clean:
        rm -f %*

reset:
        rm -f *.bbl *.aux *.log *.tmp *.tui *.tuo *.mp *.blg *.top

realclean: clean reset

all-open:       $(OPENS)

book-open: book
        open prd_book.pdf

book: prd_book.pdf

prd_book.pdf: ${PRODUCTSDIR}/prd_book.tex ${ENVDIR}/env_cataoia.tex \
        $(TEXS) $(BOOKIMAGES) /Users/gerben/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/gwierda.bib
        make MODE="--mode=editor" ONCE="${ONCE}" ${PRODUCTSDIR}/prd_book.pdf