On 01/31/2015 01:16 AM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Having the problem that if I jump to a chapter or section by clicking on
> the interactive table of content (while the page numbers presented do
> match the actual page number where the chapter or section begins) always
> leads me to jumping one page too far.
>
> I've tried to produce a MWE, but failed so far, even if I add all the
> commands and setups which could affect page numbering, it doesn't
> reproduce the error.
>
> I didn't do setting the userpage number by hand. In fact the page number
> is off by 2 from the real page number, caused by a makeup title page,
> which does not do page counting (btw. is there a way to force a custom
> title page makeup to DO count the page number?) and an extra page coming
> right after it before the table of contents. Setting the right page number
> on the table of contents page solves that, but clicking an entry in the
> table of contents still sends me one page too far.

Hi Rob,

there is a minimal sample:

    \setupcolors[state=start]
    \setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]
    \setupinteractionscreen[width=fit]
    \definecombinedlist[content][all]
    \setuphead[part][placehead=yes]
    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \dorecurse{5}
    {\part{Part}
        \input zapf
    \chapter{Chapter}
        \input zapf
    \section{Section}
        \input zapf
    \subsection{Subsection}
        \input zapf}
    \stoptext

It doesn’t show what you meant, the link destination is not on the
heading itself, but on the next paragraph.

I think this should be improved. And I guess it goes unnoticed, because
after clicking on a link, the browser fits view to page.

> Can anyone guid me on where to look or what to try to solve this nasty
> problem?

All you can do is to copy your file to a temporary version and start
commenting commands from the preamble in that temporary version.

This is trial and error. Remove individual commands from preamble,
compile the document and check the error.

When the error dissapeared, you have probably found its cause. If you
report it to the mailing list, people will tell whether it is a bug or
your code needs improvements.

Don’t do any other changes to that temporary file. After the bug
hunting, you should delete that file.

Sorry, but (I’m afraid) this is the best way I know to hunt undefined bugs.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk