On 01/31/2015 07:28 PM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
> [...]
> If I have time I will use the \enabletrackers to see if that can direct me
> to where the problem may be located.

Hi Rob,

\enabletrackers[*destinations*] will visually display (adding a grey
background to) the destination where the link points to.

I’m afraid that I won’t be surprised that the trackers display the areas
where destinations are supposed to be, but actual destinations are
different. (I would be happy to be proven wrong.)

Checking it is really simple. At first, I thought I had to dive into the
log file, but the PDF document itself shows the results.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk